Indian airforce recruitment
भारतीय वायु सेना / Indian Airforce
Invites Online Applications from unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) Candidates for selection Test for intake 02/2020 To Join As Airmen in Group X’ Trades And Group Y
Online Registration - Click Here
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES
1. Application will be filled Online and details instructions to fill up the same are available at www.airmenselection.cdac.in /www.boransir.com
2. This exam is valid for one intake /entry onlyhttps://boransir.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1-2.png
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION will commence on 2 April 2019 and will close 22 April 2019.
4. Following details will be Upload
a. 10th Class / matriculation passing certificate
b. intermediate / 10+2 equivalent marksheet/marksheets if applying on the basis of 3 Years Eng. Deploma equivalent educational qualification. )
c. 3 Years. Engineering Diploma final year Marksheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Years Engineering Diploma a Govt. Recognised.
d. Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not old before jan. 2019 ) size 50 kb Note; – The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding ablack slate in frot of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, dearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
e. Thumb impression image (Size 10 kb to 50 KB)
f. Candidate signature image (size 10kb to 50 kb डी
5. Airforce examination Fees ;- Examination Fees of Rs. 250 Rup. is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination fee. Payment can be made by using debit cards/credit crds/internet baning through payment gatway. And Chalan is only by any Axis Bank Branch.
6. Candidate must have their E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration
7. Candidate should have his Aadhaar Card Number.
Indian Air Force invites ONLINE application from UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS ( Selection test from 14 june 2019 to 17 June 2019 )
INDIAN AIRFORCE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Date of Birth Block
(a) Candidate born between 19 january 1999 and 1 January 2003 (both days incusive) are eligible to apply.
Indian Airforce Education Qualification
a) Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade).
1.) Group X’ (Except Education instructor Trade).
Passed Intermidate/10+2Equivalent examination with Mathematics, physics and English with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and 50% Marks in 12th/Equivalent examination with Mathmatics, Physics, English with minimum 50% marks in English.
b) Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Techniciann GTI, IAF (P) IAF(S) and Musician) Trades. Passed Intermediate/10+2 /Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
c) Group Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only. Passed 10+2/Intermediate/equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
d. Both Options for Candidate Group x and Group Y, in One sitting up form Registration.
For More GOVT JOBS :- Click Here
NOTE :- Exact Aggregate Percentage of Marks Applying should be 49.99% Rounded of to 50%.
4. Indian Airforce Physical and Medical Standards,
a) Minimum Height – Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm.
b) Chest – Minimum range 78 to 83 5 Cm of expasion required for Operatoons
C) Weight – According to height and age. However minimum 55 Kg.
D) Hearing – 6 Meter distence
E) Health – Perfect ( No disease is in process)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8. Indian Airforce Training – Training will be Phase at Basic Training Institute, Belagavi (karnataka)
AFTER Training YOU CAN”T LEAVE THIS POST & ALLOTED SHALL NOT BE CHANDED ON CANDIDATES REQUEST ON ANY GROUNDS.
Indian Airforce Pay & Allowances and PERQUISTES.
1. Pay & Allawances. During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600 /- Per Months shall be paid. Services.
2. Group X Trade (After training) Rs. 33,100/- Per months plus Deamess allowance (as applicable for Group X Trade Only ) and Deamness Allowance (DA) will be as follows:-
a) Group ‘Y’ (After training Rs 26,900/-
Other Allowances. – In addition to the above vaious allowances such as trancport allowances composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration Allowance(LRA), High Altitude Allowance, Field Area/Modified Field Area Allowance, HRA, Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy etc. are also admissible from time to time as applicable
Indian Airforce other Perks – Ration, Clothing, Medical Fecilities, Accomodatoin, CSD (Canteen) Facilities Leave 60 days Annual and 30 days casual in a Calendar year as a privilege, subject to service exigencies), Recreational facities, Transport facility for School going children and leave GTrade Concession (LTC ) are also provided as per the existing rules. Also Grop Insurance cover of 37.5 lakh at a premimum of Rs 2300 per month is proved to all airmen and facility of Gorup Housing Scheme is also extended.
Career in Indian Airforce and Post Benefits.
13. Promotion :- Promotion to the rank of Master Warrant officer (MWO) Opportunities to become a Commissioned officer also…those airmen who qualifiy the prescibed examinations, later duing their service career.
Heigher Education – Airmen shall be permitted to pursue higher educational qualification only after acquiring prescribed skill grade in their trade.
INDIAN AIRFORCE EXAM & RESULT 2019
1. Online Test ( for both Group X Technical Trade Group Y Non Technical Trade)
2.Exam will be mid June and Eligible Candidates Admit Cards for phase I of testing on their respective e-mail IDs during the months of May last or June 1st.
3. Admit Card will be Available on www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.boransir.com
Indian Airforce X Group Exam
Duration of Online Exam – 60 Minutes
Sub – Physics, Mathmatics, English
Indian Airforce Y Group Exam
Duration of Online Exam – 45 Minutes
Sub – English, Physics, and Mathematics as Per 10+2 Syllabus Reasoning and GK
.25 Marks shall be deducted for each wrong Answers.
Indian Airforce Result – Airforce Result will be diclare in just 25 Days Only.
Indian Airforce Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Selected Candidates in Exam will be called out for Physical at After Few times Here Physical process will be…
1600 Meter Race in Just 6 Minutes 30 Seconds
10 Push up -10 Sit up and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the physical Fitness Test.
NOTE – Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts /track pants.
After Physical Test their will be Adaptability test (both X Group & Y Group )
Indian Airforce Medical –
Medical Desinged from Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date.
1. Blood haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC,
2. URine RE/ME test
4. Sugar Fasting & PP
5. Serum Cholesterol
6. Urea, Uric acid Creaihine
7. LFT – Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT,
8. X Ray Chest (PA view
9. ECG (R)
Indian Airforce HOW TO APPLY
1. Online Registration for the Selection test shall be available from April to 22 Ap 2019 on www.airmenselection.cdac.in OR www.boransir.com
Last Final Selected Candidates List –
final candidates list will be out in end of OCTOBER 2019.
and Joining will be in November 2019
DISCLAIMER – Before applying this Online form please check your eligibility and more Needable….Thanx…
यदि आपको इस भर्ती के बारे में कुछ भी पूछना हो तो आप मुझे निचे Comment करे मै आपको समय मिलते ही वापस रिप्लाई कर दूंगा ॐ